One Poor Man One Poor Man

Not Bad!

Usually, Turd of the Week sucks, but this was fine! It was funny and made me laugh. It was really short, but the randomness of it was very funny. This is the best Turd of the Week I've seen. Good job!

doppler73 responds:

Thanks!

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Great

A great game. It would have better if it were longer, like your other ones. Otherwise, great game.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Gotta start somewhere.

TT - TEA BAG! TT - TEA BAG!

Sucks

This is the worst flash I've seen on Newgrounds. Are you trying to give seizures to people? And it's a horrible song, too.

MutantTesticle responds:

I like that you dont like it. And yes. Yes I most certainly am trying to give people seizures. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!

3D Target Shooting - V2 3D Target Shooting - V2

Webcam

I am not able to play the game because it didn't work with my computer's built in webcam. Is there a way I can fix this?

ImpactGames responds:

Make sure you click "allow" not "deny" when flash player asks you for permission to use your webcam.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Very Hard.

This game is hard to play, but alot of it is because it is so buggy.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Great Game

Awesome! This is cool and handy! Listen to my song: DaBeat by DTrain153.

Chance Chance

Cool!

I've listened to your other songs. I agree that GarageBand is very difficult to use for Drum n Bass, as I also use GB for my songs. However, you did a great job with this. The beat is cool, however the chord progression seems a little random and could be improved.

Otherwise, great job!

-DTrain153

EwaSC responds:

U shud downlaod the MASSIVE native instruments demo it is a synth plugin just set it up for garageband, I did not use it in this song, but I have in my new ones, the demo is free, so I woud reccomend it.

Thanx for the reveiw!

Ogbeatz - my life is good Ogbeatz - my life is good

Simply Amazing.

If I could, I would give this song 11/10. I've listened to this song countless times. I've shared it with my friends, played it at parties, etc. The beat is awesome. The chord progression is fantastic, while being very unique. The synths you chose are really awesome. I love the piano in the song. I like how you broke up the song into parts. Every part was brilliant. The main melody is wonderful. The intro is great, and once I hear it, I can't stop listening. It's obvious that your life is good because of your awesome music, and the ratings you get on all your songs. Keep up the great work!

A great remix of this song is done by Randomizor. It's great, listen to it.

This song has improved the quality of my life. Thank you.

Endless Handbag Loop Endless Handbag Loop